- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 6 oz softened blue cheese
- 2-4 T fresh garlic chives
- 1 lb kale leaves, blanched until wilted, drained, squeezed dry and finely chopped
- black pepper
- 1 loaf soft sandwich bread, crusts removed
- extra virgin olive oil
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Beat cream cheese, blue cheese, and chives until smooth. Mix in kale. Season with pepper to taste. Flatten bread slice with a rolling pin. Spread a layer of kale/cheese mixture over slices and roll up. Brush each roll with olive oil and please seam side down on baking sheet. Bake until lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately.